Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone!

I have two questions for anyone driving a 2002 S500.

1) Regarding EZ PASS

Where exactly on my windshield do I place the EZ PASS tag where it can properly be scanned from the toll.
Also, I have one of those EZ pass tags that gets attached to your liscence plate and I had a car wash this week and when i went into NYC, the tag failed to read properly and the same for when i was leaving the City. Anyone have this problem? ?

2) Regarding Engine Temperature Fluctuation.

I posted a few months back about my car ranging from 80-100 on the temperature Gauge. I brought the car in and they said it was a faulty Module and they replaced it. Since then, the car has fluctuated as it always did and so today, I brought it back in. After 6 hours of sitting there, they told me it is 100% normal and they will write this on the service Printout.
Folks, is this really true? Do Mercedes S500s really have FLUCTUATING temperature readings? Varying from 80-100 degrees??? My father's 740iL 2001 never EVER fluctuates no matter HOW hard we drive it. I drove the 15 minutes from my house to the dealership and it was hitting the 95 mark!

ANY help would be appreciated.
With Best Regards
Brad

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Chuck!

As always, you are the best.

Can u give me any advice on my Engine tem...

Hey Chuck!

As always, you are the best.

Can u give me any advice on my Engine temperature problem? I just spoke with a lady outside who has an 02 S500 and she says her temp remains at a constant 80 no matter how hard she drives, in any temperature.

Brad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts