Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a N. Marcus edition S600 with 8000 miles. This is a German import Mercedes that has been painted with porches' Polarized Silver... with special Nieman Marcus leather interior. This fabulous car has the following. This is a 1999 S600 with DUAL Low & High Beam (not avail in US) Xeon headlamps Distronic System DVD VCR 18 Bose speakers Dolby Digital 5.0 3 Sony TV Satellite phone18' Brabus V wheels 3% tint windows Extra padding = virtually no wind noise what so ever There is only 15 of these lying around and probably the one in the US!!! This is number #8, The engine also has a plaque that says '8 of 15'... This car is in a climate control storage in NY. Email if interested serious inquiries only. Test drive availiable. <p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can you post some pics of the exterior and interior? Is the car fully smogged for the US and California?<p>: This is a N. Marcus edition S600 with 8000 miles. This is a German import Mercedes that has been painted with porches' Polarized Silver... with special Nieman Marcus leather interior. This fabulous car has the following. This is a 1999 S600 with DUAL Low & High Beam (not avail in US) Xeon headlamps Distronic System DVD VCR 18 Bose speakers Dolby Digital 5.0 3 Sony TV Satellite phone18' Brabus V wheels 3% tint windows Extra padding = virtually no wind noise what so ever There is only 15 of these lying around and probably the one in the US!!! This is number #8, The engine also has a plaque that says '8 of 15'... This car is in a climate control storage in NY. Email if interested serious inquiries only. Test drive availiable. <p><p>

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it is.. I know it passed the NY State emission and safety standards. California I'm not to sure about the smog law over there. I will post pics as soon as i get to transfer the pics from my camera to the pc.

· Registered
1994 W124 E320 1997W140 S320(RIP),1993W140300SE(RIP),2000W208CLK320(RIP) , 1993 W201 190E 2.6 (RIP),
1,865 Posts
I don't see how you could even post on something like that with out the pics ready. C'mon ...

I don't see how you could even post on something like that with out the pics ready. C'mon man, show us the pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.