Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML430
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a card in the mail stating Warranty Notification on it. Called the number and it was from Ultimate Warranty and they offered me 4yr 60,000 miles on my ML even though my ML is over the 50,000 mile. They wanted $3,195 for the warranty. They said it covers everything and there is a 0 deductable.

I'm not saying it's expensive, but I will need to repair my ML every yr with at least $798.75 to break even. I think the ML is built better then this.

Suggestions?

·
Registered
02ML320 & 06RClass (sold)
1,632 Posts
I also received a letter from my dealer for the "extended warranty" thing. NOt as good as yours coz mine have a lot of "packages" like gold, silver, and platinum listing all the stuff that includes in that certain packages. So far my `ML did`nt give any headaches yet. Been to the dealer for just the A/B service and TSB issues like the coolant leaking, random alarm and such. For now, still thinking if I am going to extend or not. I still have 5000 miles before it reaches 50000 miles.

·
Registered
2000 ML430
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you mean dewdaltz. I have a feeling once i get it all my problems will go away and I will not even use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts