Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any other after market extended warranties mercedes excepts other then warranty direct???? Any feed back would be appreciated...

·
Registered
2002 clk55 cab
6 Posts
what do you mean by mercedes accepts? do you mean a sprecific mb dealer? im in the car business,its not mercedes benz that accepts the warranties its the dealers, they should accept any warranty, the way it works ,like me, i purchased a GMAC extended warranty at my dealership for my 02 clk55, when i called the two mb dealers in town they said they dont accept them, i need to buy one of theres B.S - when my car goes out of warranty,if i need repairs i take it to a mb dealership but i have to call the warranty people and tell them where im taking my car and what i think the problem is,and they say ok,next mb dealers checks car and lets say it needs a neew a/c compressor,they call warranty co,and get auth to repair car and they pay with a credit card minus deductible,so i guess what im trying to say is any warranty policy is accepted at any dealership ,because they will pay with ccard,you will have to do some of the work..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts