Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2000 ML 430
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, would there be any parts that I could take from a ML55 AMG and retrofit (easily swap) with ease on my 2000 ML430 for extra performance, engine wise? And I don't want to buy another vehicle.

·
Registered
2002 ML320
323 Posts
There is nothing unexplored about it. No.

Benz's are not like american cars. In actuality they all come with performance parts. The 55 is just a n/a motor. All you could do is blow big cash on headers, exhaust and IMHO dumb stuff. All to get what? Better sound. No real performance and less MPG. You drive a panzer tank, learn to drive slower it's what the truck was made for.

For instance word in the street is the new SL550 is faster then the outgoing SL63. Get a new car :) Everything on the road can smoke you. Everything!!! Your drive a panzer.

·
Registered
2000 ML 430
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that was dissapointing..even those civics can beat me?..

There is nothing unexplored about it. No.

Benz's are not like american cars. In actuality they all come with performance parts. The 55 is just a n/a motor. All you could do is blow big cash on headers, exhaust and IMHO dumb stuff. All to get what? Better sound. No real performance and less MPG. You drive a panzer tank, learn to drive slower it's what the truck was made for.

For instance word in the street is the new SL550 is faster then the outgoing SL63. Get a new car :) Everything on the road can smoke you. Everything!!! Your drive a panzer.

·
Registered
1998 ML320
613 Posts
as my buddy once remarked...."you can probably not run away from them... but certainly run them over"
Lol :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Registered
1998 ML320
613 Posts
Hey there comes a time when you run across a post of such simple truth that you must bow down and grovel in the shadow of its magnificence.

Either that or it was just funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts