Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The topic was a good topic for Unimog forum...Alternative energy is a great thread for this forum. Come on Coach...

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's any wonder why people don't venture into the Off-topic site. I thouht it would be great article in general for my kids to read but now it's xxx rated...Thanks for ruining the thread that got moved.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,827 Posts
Robot Santa Commands It!

·
Registered
U140 , U900 , 419 SEE
1,088 Posts
I don't think this technology is too threatening. I figured it would be a way to improve on Unimog performance.

ACUF

·
Registered
'76 1300L,HE351CW,H15P Winches,Konis,Hydraulics,All Gears,10mm Plungers,Aftercooler,Lots of Littles
2,674 Posts
Seems like it was moved to the forum it was most relevant to. I have no opinion about HHO, but it is not really Unimog related...

Now if the thread were documenting the install on an Unimog in detail...

C.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's every bit as relevant as people talking about pushing more power out of their Mog. Propane injection for diesels...propane fumigation for Mogs ect. At least in this forum ideas can grow unlike others that have been touched because it doesn't meet a hidden criteria...

·
BenzWorld UNIMOG statesman
Unimog 404.1 Diesel (sold :( )1995 LMTV 1078
5,857 Posts
Don't know how I missed this thread but I did:eek:

In net effect...

THE THREAD IS STILL HERE.

I appears here virtually in this forum. When a Mod. moves threads they can permanently leave a virtual "Ghost" of the thread from where it use to be... or Mod. can leave a ghost for One month only.... then ghost terminates.... orrrr Mod can just chunk it out to its new home and leave no ghost at all.

Just for you ACUF and a few others; Unlike other threads I've moved; I've intentionally left the ghost for this one here permanently because it does obviously intrest some of you Mog folk. A search of this forum will still find it. Only reason you don't see it now is cause the conversation died off and it bumped down to back pages.

When you click the thread title you are taken to the off topic forum for the real discussion. This was done to open up discussion on the topic by a greater number of people; including a larger base of science folk and larger base of folk experementing with it homegrown.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts