Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in hearing about any and all experiences my fellow MOggers have had with Cold war remarketing.<br> <br> thanks in advance<br> <br> 404 owner

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, he seems to think very highly of his stock..<br> <br> I have tried to show up several times to his lot. He seems to be very busy, and could never get to the owner directly to talk to him.<br> <br> So I have decided that I would rather buy a unimog off of ebay, or off a board as such as this.<br> <br> For what it is worth..

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its a shame.<br> Mechanics work pretty hard for a living. It's too bad that one or two scumbags can ruin the reputation of mechanics everywhere!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a raido box mog from him when he first opened.<br> I lost the cluch in the first three mounths.<br> The bolts fell out. Not his falt' A German was to blame.<br> He honered my warrinty.<br> I had to cover Laber he payed for the new clutch.<br> As for Dennis NO coment at this time!<br> Killer2506

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealings with both companies have been clean and above board. I puchased a mog from CWR, and had LinDen Eng. do some work on it before I took delivery. There were no issues with title, and I've been driving and playing with the mog for over two years with any major trouble at all.<br> <br> So while I can't comment on the experiences of others, I can say that my dealings have been fair, honest, and I'd do it again.<br> <br> Cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts