Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
E240
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys what's up? i was wondering if i can install a set of exhaust tips on my e. it doesn't have the AMG nor the avant-garde package so do i need to have the rear bumpers carved or something or can i just install them as is? pls help..thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes you can put exhaust tips without your bumper carved & they look really nice , I have a W211 E320 CDI , I put those tips myself it comes with 3 LN key screws , I ordered them from U.S.A because they were cheap over their because of the currency exchange rate I'll give you his details ( [email protected] mercedes.com ) I also put illuminated door sills they look really nice to specially @ nite time when you open your door the door sill glows blue with mercedes benz wrighting on them , this guy is very helpfull his name is gerry his tel no :888 563 722 ,my name is Vic khan from England surrey have a nice day .

·
Registered
2008 E320 Bluetec; 2012 C250 Sedan; 2012 ML350; 2013 S350 Bluetec; 2013 GLK 350
171 Posts
You most certainly can put some nice chrome exhaust tips on your car without cutting out the bumper or other modifications. Here is my personal recommendation.
Chrome Exhaust Tips

I put them on my CDI and they look great! Easy self installation too....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts