Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any know a good site to buy exhaust tips for a 2001 c240 ? Do you know if they come as two or one piece with 2 tips ???<br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
autoclass.net has them for $169.

I don't know if that's good or bad. Also your MB dealer sells exhaust tips, at least mine does. I don't know how many pieces it comes in but there are two round pipes sticking out if that's what you mean. Check the website below for a picture. They have other goodies too.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw a whole muffler set for only $125 in cbwheels.com check it out can this also be used on the c class???? its p a powertech pt1004?>?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont like schatz's tips, if i were you, id go and buy an Eisenmann exhaust system, or Supersprint. but if you just was tips, go with Schatz, myroadster.net has them for cheap. or so i've heard.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ANDY, QUESTION FOR U?

Hey andy,i was looking into the chrome tip for my c240 and i was wondering if the one you got from performance was a bolt on or did it need welding and also if it came down in like a 90 degree angle so when it comes out from back its straight and not pointing down.Also were they on back order. Thanks in advance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts