use a strong plier to remove the alumanium slabs that
was installed inside the exhaust quads!

for info please email me

Attachments

·
Registered
E320 W211
64 Posts
What is that piece of aluminum slab for originally? I left mine inside and noticed occasional rattling noise. Glad to see it's not needed.

·
Registered
2005 E320 Sedan
411 Posts
Do exhaust gasses actually pass thru these tips? I thought I'd read someone say that they're "blocked". Doesn't sound right, but thought I'd ask...

·
Registered
'02ML320
806 Posts
thats pretty retarded. you can even see it in the picture. nice fake amg exhaust

buycheap - 5/2/2005 11:17 AM

They flow through another opening at the bottom. The two chrome pipes are non-functional.
[B)]

·
Registered
E320 W211
64 Posts
By flowing the exhaust through another opening, the chrome pipes are actually kept clean from the carbon monoxide and moisture stains. Ever notice those "real" chrome pipes always have stains at the bottom portion?

·
Registered
'02ML320
806 Posts
totally pointless mod. they dont even look that great either

buycheap - 5/2/2005 4:55 PM

By flowing the exhaust through another opening, the chrome pipes are actually kept clean from the carbon monoxide and moisture stains. Ever notice those "real" chrome pipes always have stains at the bottom portion?

·
Registered
E320 W211
64 Posts
OK I got a set of these exhaust tips. The material and chrome looks good, except my driver side tip is not welded straight. I haven't had the chance to take any pictures until now.

Here is the side view of the exhaust. Notice the rear tip is pointed upwards.

View from the other side.

Compared to the good pipe on the passenger side:

No matter how hard I tried to line them up, they look totally messed up.

And this Fergus guy has stopped answering my email. What gives?!

·
BenzWorld Sponsor
CLK320 2005
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have given my mailing address back to you my friend
i have even the receipt of email telling you where to send it for replacement

here is the address
please send the left quad exhaust to the address given

21 peck hay road,
venus mansion #05-21 Singapore 228314

Phone +6567374632

[email protected]
later

·
Registered
E320 W211
64 Posts
I usually hate to use public forums to post trading disputes, because I run a business and know how hard it is to gain a good reputation, specially on the internet.

Fergus, I have been patiently waiting for your response. And have waiting long enough. Posting here is my last resort.

I certainly would like to see that RECEIPT confirming an email was sent to me, because anybody with sendmail knowledge knows there is no such thing, other than whatever was in your sent box.

Why do you acknowledge in the public that you'll replace my part, but in private you fail to respond? All you send me is this generic message:
Dear Sir

Please kindly check www.autoblz.com forum to check the DIY on how to
install
them

You need to take out the metal slab inside the exhaust pipe
And I tried emailing you back with no response.

While I can't tell you how to run your business, I can tell you this is not the way to treat your customer. If you think you can get away with it being on the other side of the Pacific Ocean, you are wrong.

Stephen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts