Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing some of my own exhaust work on my 2009 ML320. The connection points are a lot different than the typical flared connections. Can anyone tell me what those type of connections those are called, or where I can find end pieces to fit on my own pipe?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts