Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Do not get upset...99.9% of these modification posts are from individuals who read Honda

I have to agree with Bryan. This is my 1st German car. My previous cars were Japanese that I modified for power and handling, such as my MkII Supra [380 hp], MkIII Supra [420 hp], 94 HONDA Civic Rytek Turbo [278 hp]...all turbos btw. Having said that; they all had sleeper looks, were not loud, had no stickers, and I tweaked them because i could and of the shock factor from the typical profile of "BIG BLOCK or EURO SNOB" types. Why did I buy a C320? I'm 35, I'm married and It was the best compact lux sedan for ME.<p>Robert Chatman II<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exhausts

There are several.<p>The best one seems to be Eisenmann. You can get it from Bekkers.com<br>Nice double angled tips.<p>Another good one is Supersprint. You can get this from www.Pes-Tuning.com<br>Stainless steel construction and has been a favorite among BMWs and Audis.<p>Frank<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stock!

I really don't understand why you people have to re-engineer the car. If you don't like it like it is, buy something else.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Be careful when selecting tips...

Some exhaust tip options will require you to modify (i.e. cut) your rear bumper apron. Just be sure you know what you're buying.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Do not get upset...99.9% of these modification posts are from individuals who read Honda

Well, let me reiterate my question. What exhaust would you recommend for MY Mercedes C320? Contrary to the belief by some individuals who prematurely form opinions, I do happen to own one of these excellent automobiles. By the way, I do also own a "ricer" car. It's a bone-stock 1999 Honda Accord V6.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Exhausts

Frank,<p>I would like to thank you for your opinion. It is nice to see that some people choose to help others instead of criticizing them for their personal preferences.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Snookie's da Man! -- People like that should just build a car from scratch instead of buying one and

Anyway, your car comes with a muffler that does a very good job of making the car quiet, which is one good reason for buying a Mercedes. I'll bet you're thinking of replacing it with what basically amounts to a big bugle stuck off the back of the car. It'll be load as hell, and probably do a pretty decent job of making you look like a boy racer on your way to the prom! Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts