Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need advice on getting a exhaust tip for my c240 (sports) without getting a new bumper. does anyone know how i can do this. i noticed the exhaust points down. i don't care about the speed or the sound. i just want it for looks. any advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In order to do a half decent job u wud be advised just to modify the bottom 'lip' of the rear bumper/spolier. U can either change the entire lip of the rear spoiler or get professionals to cut a small partition in the rear spolier to fit a good looking chrome twin exhaust that does not point downwards.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stan, DO NOT do what Dylan told you,read below

Ok look, you do not have to cut anything in the rear to fit just chrome tips, u dont have to add a rear spoiler either. Yes the rear spoiler will look nice but u DO NOT need it. Now i know all this because I have a C240 and i went to 'www.performanceproducts.com' and they had a dual tip chrome exaught and there big and they go up in a 90 degree angle so they come straight out and dont til downwards. It look sooooo good. Hope this helps, i just didnt want to have you start cutting upart your car or spend another $500-1000 on a rear spolier you do not need

·
Registered
W203 200 Kompressor
5 Posts
Schätz for me too

I too have gone with the Schätz tips. They look good viewed from behind, not so good from the side, but the good thing is that you don't need to modify you rear apron at all. Install will take you approx 10 minutes.
[:)]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts