Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car losses alot of coolant, but i have no clue where its going. its not coming out of the overfow valve and its not flying out of the muffler (i thought it may have been a blown head gasket but apparently not). SOmeone please help!! OH ya, my instrument cluster went out, i have no heat indicator, no oil pressure gauge, no gas indicator, and no tachometer, but the fuses under the hood are good. please, i need as much help as possible, thank you...

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Check around the weep hole in your water pump. Then check your oil to make sure it doesn't look like a milkshake (head or gasket). If the instrument gauge is defective I am 99% sure the board is bad and you need to replace it.

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you sure you need a clutch?? they are electric and work very rarely (only if the temp goes up over 110C). I replaced mine and the mech yelled at me, because I didn't need one. I betcha your clutch fan is OK, and if you are overheating, its the fan switch instead. I would have it checked anyway (new clutch =$90, labor=$200)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.