Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well ive gone and done it, bought my 1st V-class

W reg 2000, Only 13,200 miles. NEW pirelli tyres all round.

full service every year with Mot's , owned by a sheik in buckinghamshire who had has staff use it to take him to airport or pick his family up from airport on occassions, hence low miles.

reallly is a stunner, i know its a 2.8 but i could not let it go. it flew along the motorway , while i watched the needle drop.lol

got to fit a wheelchair ramp for me son now (main reason for buying) and some rear parking sensors for the mrs :D

its spotless and thats just the engine, hopefully some pictures have uploaded with this for you to see.

Im now a real member of the v-class family, time to do some modding:eek: ie want to get a front chrome Bull bar and some side bars, anyone know and good place to buy these.

cheers
viti

Attachments

·
Registered
V 280 Ambiente
106 Posts
Hey nice one Viti!!!:thumbsup:
Yikes I saw your pics and thought it was mine for a mo! he he;)
Wow that is a beauty and such low mileage too!!!
Bull bar and side bars are regulars on ebay!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Verrry niiiice!
A real neat van! And a pretty tight squeeze in the engine bay - I don't envy you at the petrol station... Did you get a good price, it looks worth it!

I got some reverse sensors off ebay for just over £20 and fitted them myself - really simple and now I have more confidence parking than in my wife's Megane!!

Welcome to the family - you'll never go back to normal cars now...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
cost me 8k. im happy to pay that for it.

about £80 to fill the tank:eek: put £60 in yesterday and done £20 worth already, that was just the mrs on the school run:D:D

but i dont think ill find another like it, not with such low miles anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts