Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Evolution II Bodykit-(Made From Polyurethane)

1022 Views 5 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  joeycrack
Hi, there.<br> <br> I have only 1 set Evolution II bodykit for 190E and it is a brand new one. never been installed Made from Polyurethane, and now i'm selling it for 880U$ (front,back and sides)+included already shipping cost to USA/others country.<br> <br> ps: Please do no hesitate to email me if youre interested, and i'll send some pic.<br> <br> Thank you.<br> Rgd's<br> Indra<br> email :[email protected]
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Hi, there.<br> <br> I have only 1 set Evolution II bodykit for 190E and it is a brand new one. never been installed Made from Polyurethane, and now i'm selling it for 880U$ (front,back and sides)+included already shipping cost to USA/others country.<br> <br> ps: Please do no hesitate to email me if youre interested, and i'll send some pic.<br> <br> Thank you.<br> Rgd's<br> Indra<br> email :[email protected]
[:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p][:p]

i WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 sEND PICS RIGHT AWAY. [email protected]

Will it fit my 89, 290E 2.6 inline 6??????

I am in desperate need of a body kit[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.