Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that this is pretty far in advance, but I thought that I would give everyone a heads-up.
Second Annual Tellico Run
May 25th - June 1st

http://www.suncoastflatlanders.com

I will be there on the weekend, May 28-29.
It would be great to see other G-Wagens at the event.

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dutch, if I remember, you live only 2 hours away. Let me know if your interested in meeting up...

Chuck

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Man im there for sure. I love hour and half from tellico.... that is some hard core stuff, trails are very unforgiving, talking massive body damage on the harder trails...

You ever see peterson ultimant adventure 2004. first day is tellico, where they brake everything and the rock eats the side of the chevy avalanch

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
it does not have it lised on that web page but there are hotel/motel to stay at about 20 miles away. That is what i always did when we went wiht the jeep. then you can eat, get gas, shower, and there is a super walmart.

Im going to go for sure, probably bring some frineds. Im not sure if the wife will let me wheel the G. I know im whipped! ;)

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Braingears - 3/10/2005 9:24 AM

Dutch, if I remember, you live only 2 hours away. Let me know if your interested in meeting up...

Chuck
I have no interest in the type of wheeling that is done at Tellico; but, if you want to stop by on the way, I'd love to meet you.

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kerr - 3/10/2005 11:11 AM

it does not have it lised on that web page but there are hotel/motel to stay at about 20 miles away. That is what i always did when we went wiht the jeep. then you can eat, get gas, shower, and there is a super walmart.

Im going to go for sure, probably bring some frineds. Im not sure if the wife will let me wheel the G. I know im whipped! ;)
I'll be in North Carolina for the entire week. I have a cabin that's 10 minutes from the Nantahala River & rapids. We keep a Jeep at the cabin so the rest of the family can actually make it up the mountain (most cars can't make it). Because we only drive it less than 500 miles per year now, I'll bring it too. That way my friend has something to drive and also have a "backup car" that far from home.
I've never been off-road in Tellico. Everyone I know RAVES about it! Many of my friends with Range Rovers will be there too. I'm going to really enjoy seeing other G-Wagens together off-road.

Chuck

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought that I remind everyone for next month.

Who else is interested in going?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts