Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some responses to the reason MB won't do Euro-delivery on AMG and hard to get models. I am under the impression that there are scheduling/production conflicts. Please let me know if you know of a way I can have my cake and eat it too. I would like to put a deposit down on an AMG32 but also do Euro-delivery. Are there dealers that specialize in this sort of thing? This item posted on the SLK board as well as one or two others. Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: European-delivery on AMG

Hi Rob,<p>I just came across this site and found your question. I work for House Of Imports in California and handle domestic as well as European Delivery. As you can imagine I get this question all the time. Mercedes' response to me is that AMG vehicles are completed in a different location than they're initiated. The transportation of the vehicle back to the delivery center does throw off production schedules and adds to the expense of the car. <p>If you live in California, I would be happy to help you domestically with you C32. The car will not be available for Euro Del. But, the good news is that I work for one of the largest Mercedes Dealers in North America and we will get a large allocation of the C32, compared to other centers of course.<p>I am also taking reservations on the new SL500, SL600, and SL55.<p>Please let me know if I can help.<p>(714)562-1194

1 - 2 of 2 Posts