Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300GD
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I need the telephone numbers for Europa USA. If any of you have it, can you please post it?

Regards

Christopher.

·
Registered
1980 LWB 280GE
3,504 Posts
If you can use toll free numbers from Jamaica, use:
1-888-538-7672.

If you can't use toll free, then its:
505-984-8888

Good luck!

-Dave G.

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Toronto230GE - 4/28/2005 6:56 PM

Perhaps funinthesun is calling to find out how to repair the aluminum wheels he ruined by drilling them out in odd bolt patterns before selling them to me??
Maybe...well then again maybe not.
Live and learn
Peter
And he didn't tell you about it prior to consumating the deal?!??!! Shame on him, if that's the case.[:(!]

·
Registered
230ge
196 Posts
No he claimed very pleasently that they were in "great shape", sent photos as well..never mentioned he had rendered them useless. So silly me Paid in full in good faith. I ended up giving them to Warren (from this form), if anyone could figure a way to repair them It would be Warren. I hope he can use them on one of his trucks down the road.. They were 16" by 5.5" aluminum G series. I had intended to use them for winter tires. Expensive mistake.
Christopher will probably not have any response to this... I am surprised he showed up again.
Peter

·
Registered
2000 G500 NMLE
6,977 Posts
Parts from Jamaica

Toronto230GE - 4/28/2005 7:28 PM

No he claimed very pleasently that they were in "great shape", sent photos as well..never mentioned he had rendered them useless. So silly me Paid in full in good faith. I ended up giving them to Warren (from this form), if anyone could figure a way to repair them It would be Warren. I hope he can use them on one of his trucks down the road.. They were 16" by 5.5" aluminum G series. I had intended to use them for winter tires. Expensive mistake.
Christopher will probably not have any response to this... I am surprised he showed up again.
Peter
Sorry about your predicament. Not to doubt you, but there are usually two sides to every story. We'll have to see if the second side is proffered. In the mean time, let's watch any parts offers from that direction with a highly jaundiced eye.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts