Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
'00 Mazda MPV, '98 Chrysler Cirrus
1,654 Posts
I would guess that whichever way is most visible in your blind spot is best.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
If you like'm the way they are, leave'm.
Didn't mean to rain on your parade....

gr J
Not at all. I guess I was more frustrated that I went to a lot of trouble contacting the Breaker in the UK, having them make the template, picking a body shop and ensuring they did the job to factory specs. All to find out it was backwards! I never get mad when someone corrects me if my descision is based on incorrect information.

These are so rare and there is so little documentation, it is hard to know what's what. Most people know on here that I strive for accuracy, even if i do depart from "Factory" sometimes.

a3jeroen, I took NO offense and greatly appreciate the correction and guidance and here they are corrected:

Thanks to all who posted pics!

M

·
Registered
1988 560 SEL Euro (Japan), 1989 560 SEC,
97 Posts
Very nice.

They look great. Also, thanks for taking the time to photo document the steps you took to install them. I have a pair of smoked repeaters on order, but haven't been able to locate a place to buy the wiring. I'm considering visited the local wreckers and see if there are any "euro" cars there with the side repeaters that I can get the wiring from.

Anyways, you car looks great.

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
They look great. Also, thanks for taking the time to photo document the steps you took to install them. I have a pair of smoked repeaters on order, but haven't been able to locate a place to buy the wiring. I'm considering visited the local wreckers and see if there are any "euro" cars there with the side repeaters that I can get the wiring from.

Anyways, you car looks great.
[email protected]

Is where I got my sockets. It was 5 pounds. I think I was $27 dollars for the entire rig. Plus it was $105.00 to get them installed. 3 hours at $35.00 per Hr.

They were great! I even got my Power Drivers side mirror from them too!

·
Premium Member
2012 CL550 4MATIC Coupe
9,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Can Anyone tell me what it means? (Snibble, you don't count as you figured it out right away)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts