Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some euro headlights for my 250c. I would like to get a good set of used ones if possible. Or if any one knows a dealer that sells the at a reasonable price please let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can I swap euro headlights for some US spec headlights for the same model? - I have a 72' 250 sedan, but find it hard to locate US spec headlights over here<p>all the best<br>Rupe<p>: I need some euro headlights for my 250c. I would like to get a good set of used ones if possible. Or if any one knows a dealer that sells the at a reasonable price please let me know.<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rupe,<p>Yes, you should be able to swap US Spec headlights with Euro headlights with little problem. Thhey do not have to be from the same model, but they do have to be from the same body style. For example, the US headlights on my 76' 280C should fit your 72' 250. If you would like me to send you a pic of how the US headlights hook up, I will be glad to. Who knows, mabye we can trade our headlights because I would love to have euro headlights!<p>Kevin <br>Atlanta, GA, USA<p><br>: Can I swap euro headlights for some US spec headlights for the same model? - I have a 72' 250 sedan, but find it hard to locate US spec headlights over here<p>all the best<br>Rupe<p>: I need some euro headlights for my 250c. I would like to get a good set of used ones if possible. Or if any one knows a dealer that sells the at a reasonable price please let me know.<p><p><p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts