Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some responses to the reason MB won't do Euro-delivery on AMG and hard to get models. I am under the impression that there are scheduling/production conflicts. Please let me know if you know of a way I can have my cake and eat it too. I would like to put a deposit down on an AMG32 but also do Euro-delivery. Are there dealers that specialize in this sort of thing? This item posted on the SLK board as well as one or two others. Any help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
There is a dealer who posts on the New C Class board. I will ask him to help you out.

: I am looking for some responses to the reason MB won't do Euro-delivery on AMG and hard to get models. I am under the impression that there are scheduling/production conflicts. Please let me know if you know of a way I can have my cake and eat it too. I would like to put a deposit down on an AMG32 but also do Euro-delivery. Are there dealers that specialize in this sort of thing? This item posted on the SLK board as well as one or two others. Any help greatly appreciated.<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts