Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Benz 300E 2.6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worth it? I'm not really feeling the stock corner lights on my car, and I was wondering whether or not the euro clean corner lights are worth it? Are there any issues with this product?

·
Registered
95 E320 Coupe, 11 E350 4Matic P2
1,082 Posts
no issues my friend, I bought mine on ebay this past winter and they look a little better than my stocks at least to me...

·
Registered
2002 CL55 AMG, 1993 190E 2.3L, 2004 SLK320 Sport
1,733 Posts
I got mine on E-bay also !
They look great. I haven't taken a recent photo of my car. When I post the photo in a couple of days, you'll see how these clear corners, really change the look for the better..

·
Registered
90 Benz 300E 2.6
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more question about the Euro clear lights on ebay. There seems to be a variety of little brands selling them, are they all the same?

·
Registered
2002 CL55 AMG, 1993 190E 2.3L, 2004 SLK320 Sport
1,733 Posts
No, some of these corners are frosted plastic surface & the other style is completely clear plastic. I have the clear ones. I actually prefered the frosted ones because they match my headlight lens. These clear ones are fine anyway....

·
Registered
500E
45 Posts
albertc86 - 5/11/2005 4:40 PM

Worth it? I'm not really feeling the stock corner lights on my car, and I was wondering whether or not the euro clean corner lights are worth it? Are there any issues with this product?
I had a set for a short time, and they never quite snapped in place properly. A few weeks later, one flew off while I was driving. I went with the '94 factory clear versions. No comparison between the quality of Bosch and the cheap imitations. They are more expensive, but worth the price. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts