Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know every couple of years I have been on a "European Tour", basically a week's intensive driving round some of the best driving roades in Europe :)

Next year we will be heading from Pau in France (with a private track session at the local circuit in the morning) over the Pyrenees to Barcelona, back over the Pyrenees, round the coast to Monaco, drive the Col de Turini several times (of Monte Carlo rally fame), up through the Alps, into Luxembourg, possibly a day a the Nurburgring and then home.

Dates are June 7th - 14th so if any of our European memebers are anywhere near the route maybe we could meet up for a beer.

Sorry James (Redliner) doesn't look like we are going to come down your way :(
Cheers

Stuart

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Stuart would you mind to make the route a bit longer towards Menton to have lunch or dinner where I have a little flat ? There are a lot of nice litle restaurants I know on the beach :).
What do you think?

Cheers.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mick, I'm not organising the trip and don't have final route details yet, but should do in January. If the route can be deviated slightly to meet up I would love to :). I'll let you know after Xmas

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Oh Stuart, in my previous post I fogot to tell you that Monte Carlo is only 15 max 20 minutes by motorway away from Menton since it's only one motorway exit from Monaco towards Italy :).

Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts