Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...while driving today. I reset it by turning the wheel from full left to full right. Appeared again, both of them, simultaneously, after a few miles.
I`ve searched the forum but did not find anything concludent.

Lately, i also have ocasionaly P0130, P0131 and P0171. I reset them and i have almost a day before reapearing.

Pls help. I`m getting very tired of this car. I have it for 6 months and have`nt had a single week without an error. :surrender:

L

·
0 Posts
1) ...while driving today. I reset it by turning the wheel from full left to full right. Appeared again, both of them, simultaneously, after a few miles.
I`ve searched the forum but did not find anything concludent.

2) Lately, i also have ocasionaly P0130, P0131 and P0171. I reset them and i have almost a day before reapearing.
:surrender:

1) My guess is brake light switch ($10-$20 part and 10 mins to replace).

2) Code are useless unless you post the description too.

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Today i`ve read the codes for the ESP/BAS and ABS:

C1103 Right Rear Axle VSS Circuit Fault
C1142 ABS Lateral Acceleration Sensor Open/Shorted
C1202 ???

Ideas?

·
Registered
2001 SLK 320(217K Miles), 2002 E320 Special Edition(183K Miles)
3,467 Posts
Lately, i also have ocasionaly P0130, P0131 and P0171. I reset them and i have almost a day before reapearing.

Pls help. I`m getting very tired of this car. I have it for 6 months and have`nt had a single week without an error. :surrender:
Normally one needs to fix the problem to prevent errors - resetting the codes don't fix fix the problem. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have specified that, in order to give you an idee of the freqvence that the error appears, and the fact that, after reset, i cand drive a day, sometimes two, before the error apears again.

·
Registered
SLK 230 Kompressor, 2001
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Solved the ABS problem: the rear right sensor is broken. Now i`m searching for a new one to buy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts