Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1966 404S (sold), 1963 S-P Haflinger 700AP
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you that knew him. He might have been an argumentative guy, but still a mogger.

RIP to him.

·
Registered
1976 406 w/ backhoe and dozer blade, a small collection of implements too
1,416 Posts
Funny to ponder that as much anger and aggravation he caused to many (I am one), but he was part of our community, and my very first reaction was how sorry I was to hear that news. I feel bad for Cheryl as this must be terrible for her.

Fair well Erwin.

Good time to ponder how much this community means to each of us.

For my part, I really appreciate all of you folks and thank you for your support, help, general conversation and push back when I'm being a dunce.

That's a good community.

I'm sorry Erwin couldn't keep himself a part of it, but even if he had to leave, he was still part of our history. Important that.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Unlimited (Let the shame be upon me!)
3,756 Posts
Aww man that sucks. Despite all the bluster and wrath he was still a person and while he could, would and did chafe more than a few of us, we all -Erwin included- did carry on with a sense of decorum and an understanding that there is a person on the other side of this text.

Looks like I'll need to toast him with a shot of Jagermeister in honor of him being rough, sour and here to give you a wicked headache.

Erwin, here's mud in your eye.

·
Registered
UNIMOG, Gelaendewagen
916 Posts
I agree with the sentiments as stated. He was a PITA, but he will be missed. Gods speed Erwin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts