Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my stock holders, Feel The Love Enterprises is experiencing a severe downturn. Due to falling petroleum prices, our premiere overseas product, Al Fatah Fuck Fist, is simply not selling well to cash strapped horny Islamics. In addition, the vast number of users of our flag ship product, Magic Member Cream, have reported that they no longer need it as their penises have become so large that they are now forced to date only black women. Also, our new division, our Nigerian Email No Load Mutual Fund, is suffering from malicious rumors on the Internet that one can not get rich by sending in a few hundred thousand dollars in earnest money that gives them access to Idi Amin's hidden millions. I assure you that you can. I certainly have.

·
Surely A Large Human
35,725 Posts
I would like to object in the strongest possible terms to the characterization of black women as having big vaginas, vis-a-vis the reference to them being solely suitable to the task of receiving a man with an unnaturally large penis.

Many of my fondest sexual experiences have been with black women, and only a handful of them have had vaginas big enough to accommodate me.

Yours etc.,

Brig. Gen. Miles N. Milesof-Pecker (Ret.)

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
ED groups need bailout?
Well, why should they not
"Stand Up"
and be counted?

·
Registered
28,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We may wilt in the face of stiff opposition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts