Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,553 Posts
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT?!..

...Instructions on how to break a Merc. security code? buggered if I know...Anyone??

·
Registered
'90 560SEL
2,553 Posts
Cheers Sleepwalker - I like your avatar [:)] - but do you know what this thread and code are about?. I feel a little concern about weird message stuff being posted on a friendly forum like this - where MAYBE ( I emphasise, - MAYBE) the reason, is to share and distribute Mercedes specific information for asshole (read: criminal) purposes.
So I ask again - what is this thread - and key generator - stuff about??

·
Registered
1995 C220 102k
589 Posts
what is WIS and EPC?

J

·
0 Posts
HI,
Can anyone help me generate a license key for my DAS. The LAN ID is 08000EC88711.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a MB key generator for all MB manuals - I just don't know the product ID code for the EPC. Without that code, I cannot generate the key. I thought that the DAS product code was 200 but I'd have to look it up.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents - of course this discussion is for academic purposes only.

J

·
0 Posts
boredslacker said:
I have a MB key generator for all MB manuals - I just don't know the product ID code for the EPC. Without that code, I cannot generate the key. I thought that the DAS product code was 200 but I'd have to look it up.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents - of course this discussion is for academic purposes only.
Hi boredslacker,

Thats right, 200 is the DAS application id. Maybe u can help me generate a license key for my DAS.
Thanks.

J

·
0 Posts
HI
I have a problem to install the latest update for my Star Diagnosis DAS. Currently i have the 07/06 update. Above that i'll get an error message " no authorization to install this update" during initial setup.
Anybody know why?

Thanks

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,430 Posts
Perhaps it isn't a legal, authorized copy.

·
Administratoris Emeritus
2021 SL770
46,430 Posts
Then perhaps you should seek assistance from the authorized DC representative who sold it to you.

·
Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,805 Posts
Too bad, the current EPC is free from MBUSA to US 'net users . . . just need to register

·
Registered
35 Posts
I keep getting "Logon not possible", "No WIS License exists".. It seems the LAN ID its showing is not correct. It shows LAN ID as 080001B740CF which I know is not correct. What happens when you have more then one network card?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts