Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
87 Euro500HVSEC. 88 Euro 560HVSEC. 89 Euro 560HVSEL
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching to subscribe to world version of EPC data base.
There seems to be a variety of sellers offering their product so a bit confusing as to who to subscribe to.

I copied this particular link i spotted

Mercedes-Benz EPC EWA net, electronic spare parts catalogue consist original spare parts catalogue, all models cars, trucks, buses Mercedes-Benz, all markets

can a member point me in the right direction as to the correct site for accurate information/data. Mainly interested in Euro spec.

Thanks

·
W123 Moderator
78 450 SL, 84 500sec (Euro), 94 E320 Wagon and 85 500 SEL (Real AMG, 5.4, Pentas & Body Kit)
797 Posts
EPC worldwide

Hi,

The problem you have is that to get access to EPC via the method we use in the USA you have to have a US Addressed cedit card to enable you to sign up.

You might check with the Australian Mercedes Club to see if they have a hook up, I know that the UK Club has a way of doing it.

Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Jonathan

·
Slightly creased
2015 ML 400 x 2
16,613 Posts
Kim, nothing at present.

I on occasion ask John Green to look stuff up for me, but limit that as not to stretch the friendship.

MB are supposed to be making it available for ALL club members worldwide, but that has not happened yet, the links are there on the worldwide club website but they don't work.

I have the US service disks, I also have a copy of a paper parts catalog that Dr Grillz had made up a couple of years ago, and the electronic parts site from the Russians - which doesn't always work.

It's a collection of sleuthing really...

·
Registered
1990 Euro 560SEL
433 Posts
Kim, nothing at present.

I on occasion ask John Green to look stuff up for me, but limit that as not to stretch the friendship.

MB are supposed to be making it available for ALL club members worldwide, but that has not happened yet, the links are there on the worldwide club website but they don't work.

I have the US service disks, I also have a copy of a paper parts catalog that Dr Grillz had made up a couple of years ago, and the electronic parts site from the Russians - which doesn't always work.

It's a collection of sleuthing really...
I second that. The best choice right now is to use the parts catalogue from Russian site.

??????

For comparison, MB Canada, not only does NOT make EPC free to use, in fact they charge
$78.00 plus tax just to use the EPC for 3 days or $3,600 for a year!!! And you have to do a paper application to get it. Guess they still want to keep that business model of keeping the parts business tighly controlled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts