Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing for models to download for my Vice City game that I modify and saw this 280E W123 model that's really nice and better than the Admiral's original design. So I took pics of it ingame and here's what I got:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which reminds me, Onkel, I see your car in there!!! White with those BBS rims... [:D]

One of these days I'll do a pic with all W123 colors available ingame (max of 8 different ones). Currently has white, black, dark blue, my car's beige, maroon, dark green, cream and grey.

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jzaroh,

Is that the one with a wood patch on the rear passenger window? I've seen that and didn't download because it just made the W123 look like crap, while the other cars are really nice. But it's a good mod though, nicely detailed and all.

EDIT: The file was corrupted. I'll try again

EDIT 2: It's corrupted again. Hmm... must not be for me I guess. Looks like some files I DL from the site are corrupted, always 61KB big.

Thanks though!

EDIT 3: Wait, it said 5 extras... maybe the crappy parts are just extras? We'll see! 14% downloading right now. [:D] I hope this car is really good, as I have had a hard time downloading this item before. I hope the use of those Bundt pan wheels will not stop me from using the other wheels though!!

Oh, if you want to see the other extras in-game, press F1 and let the replay start. Then press F1 again to stop the replay, you'll see the other extras pop up in the car to replace the other ones!!

·
Registered
718 Posts
It is the one with the plywood boxing in the window.

I don't understand why someone would go through the trouble of writing a random code to generate a toilet strapped to the roof, or a normal piece of plywood in the passenger side-rear door. Oh well, once you get past that, the amount of detail in the body is excellent.

I bet a lot of fellas down at mercedesshop would get a gag out of this.[:D]

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I enjoyed the detail very much but those rims aren't the Bundt pan style ones. [?]

Oh, and I need to change the col file--there are sparks flying off the bottom. But I prefer the current one I have, this would be for laughs!

Attachments

·
Registered
200 -85 / 280E -79
1,221 Posts
karugs - 1/28/2005 6:32 PM

Which reminds me, Onkel, I see your car in there!!! White with those BBS rims... [:D]

QUOTE]

Haha!!! [:D] Nice pictures the new ones!

Must play gta again some day! [;)]

·
Registered
1982 300d turbordies
48 Posts
GTA San Andreas also hasthe W123. I modified mine for offroad, with hydrolics and offroad wheels. Did a full backflip, fun game.

keF

·
Premium Member
W-1-2-3 Go!
16,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kef, I don't have PS2 so when the PC version comes out I'll be sure to grab a copy! Also, the cars there can be modified, right? Whereas here in GTA VC you can't modify the cars while in-game.

I have several other MB's in the game as well as some oldies style cars of other makes if anybody wants to see them. In case anybody also wants to ask, here's the handling line I made for the 280E:

ADMIRAL 1680.0 1.79 4.84 1.44 0.0 0.03 0.25 5 0.74 0.64 0.50 5 240.0 18.5 R P 3.20 0.65 1 23.0 0.90 0.13 0.15 0.15 40000 0.25 -0.15 0.5 0.0 9802 1 1

Just copy & paste to your Admiral handling line.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts