Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cl600 2001 that goes in to limp mode. I bought with the enige fan broken that is replaced with the temp sensor and camshaft sensor but im still in limp mode.
I have a lot of foultcodes

P0300
P0301 p0302 p0303 p0306
P20e9 p20e8
P0340
P20c1 p2055

All of them have some to do with the missfire i have read that it probably is the coilpack but does that give all of these problemes?

Greatful för input where to start.

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
18,709 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to visit the User Control Panel and update your profile to include your car model and year, and your location (at least country). This information will then appear below your name and avatar on the left side panel next to each post you make. This will greatly help others to give you better information. If you are using the mobile version of the site, you will need to switch to the "full" version to get to the User Control Panel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
rudeney
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing