Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw many engine/motor mounts on Ebay, they're affordable but are they good? did anyone purchase motor mounts on ebay for a W211 E320? how did they work?
thanks

·
Purple Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
21,802 Posts
Stay away from Deutsheparts on Ebay. They sell garbage.
I would only put the Lemfoerder or Sachs-Boge mounts in. They are the same.
They are about $70 from a reputable aftermarket seller.

·
Registered
66 Posts
ask your mechanic to find them for you or use other sites.. When i bout my car i found out the mounts and the tranny mount had been changed with these ebay ones and needed to be replaced because of poor quality... they are too flexible and use cheap materials..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
engine mount

Thanks for warning me about Deutsheparts, i actually saw a couple of their engine mounts on ebay. I checked Boge brand and find this website Drivewire.com, they sell Boge motor mounts. The reason i was asking is that i just bought my '03 E320 a week ago knowing beforehand the engine mounts needed to be replaced. Thank you guys for your help and advice.

·
Registered
2004 E320 4Matic
3 Posts
I would love some tips on how to replace the mounts on my 04 E320 4matic. See lots of tips on other models but none on this specific one. Can you help a guy out I need to do mine this weekend.

·
Registered
E320/E250 Bluetec Ford F350 6.7l
36,038 Posts
I recall pictorial for MM on 320 engine in W210 section.
It is different body, but I would not expect many differences on MM.
When I was shopping for MM for my diesel -autohous had like 3 or 4 to choose from with big price variations. I called them and knowledgeable salesman informed me which one was installed in the factory and that happen to be middle-priced.

·
Registered
2004 E320 4Matic
3 Posts
Thanks I did read that post but from what I am reading and after taking to the folks at Autohauz they are quite a bit different. Anyone done a W211 320 4matic I would really appreciate any advice?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts