Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'12 CLS550 4matic; '12 S550 4matic; 2003 CLK320
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just changing my spark plug and wires on my 95 S320 LWB today. After I changed all the plugs/wires, I started it and the engine started to hesitate real bad. I double checked everything and everything seems to be good. Do you guys have any idea of what this could be??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
sbaig2 said:
Hey, I was just changing my spark plug and wires on my 95 S320 LWB today. After I changed all the plugs/wires, I started it and the engine started to hesitate real bad. I double checked everything and everything seems to be good. Do you guys have any idea of what this could be??

Thanks

check and see what wires you got fooled or mixed up. there are numbers on the dis cap, match these numbers to cyl numbers, starting from the front of the engine where the tristar is, cyl #1 the 2 and so on....

·
Registered
1995 S600 (sold)
1,127 Posts
You may have dislodged a vacuum line somewhere. Take a close look at all your vacuum lines to make sure they are fully seated on their fittings.

·
Premium Member
SL55, 300SE, GL450, Daytona 955i
10,293 Posts
pcmaher said:
You may have dislodged a vacuum line somewhere. Take a close look at all your vacuum lines to make sure they are fully seated on their fittings.
Thats true too, there are two vacuum hoses that are very known to come off when you take the air cleaner box off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts