Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
SLK32 AMG
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gunther,
I really appreciate your message,it is a good deal by the way you put it.. ..,i have contacted my client concerning it,but he said the cheque that he sent to you will surely clear at your bank,but i still insist that he should sdend you another cheque of 2000 euros and $4000 and he as promised to send it to you,but i will need to send him some money so that the cheque can get to you in 3 days time..so i will want you now tosend him $500...you will deduct it from the cheque as well after the clearance...
So i want you now to send him the $500 through western union money transfer tomorrow and the chequeswillget to you by thursday unfailingly..
This is the information of the name and address where to send it...

NAME..CALEB OWOLABI
ADDRESS..101 ALLEN AVENUE LAGOS STATE NIGERIA
ZIP CODE..23401.

I will be expecting you to send the information that you used to send it immediately tomorrow i.e..
(1)SENDER NAME
(2)RECEIVERS NAME
(3)AMOUNT SEND
(4)TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
(5)CONTROL NUMBER

I will want you to contact me immediately you send these to him,so that the cheques can get to youwithin 3 days..
I will be expecting to read fromyou about these as soon as possible.
Regards,
Alex.

and I wrote...
I NEVER send money to Nigeria!

Too many scam artists there---in fact,I was going to ask that you send me $40 for Fed Express to and from New York to expedite the clearing of the Euro 5000.

Also,I now have another buyer in Holland,willing to deal fast,so please LMK re the $40

G

·
Registered
1998 SLK 230
27 Posts
Those ppl are shameless in their tactics. I'm surprised that they still make any money now that just about everyone on the net is privvy to their games. Who would be stupid enough to send money anywhere out of this country (let alone NIGERIA)!!

·
Registered
1998 LHD SLK 200
79 Posts
okay guys!
I understand your furstration concerning this Nigerian Scam emails. But also it takes two to Tango. Being a Nigerian myself and a proud owner of SLK 200 does not mean all Nigerians are Scammers, infact I almost got scammed myself on a german car website and all evidence showed it was a German person asking me to come and collect the car in some tac free zone country which sound suspicious to me. it all comes down to how greedy the recipient of the email is., people who look for fast cash loose it the fastest.
Best way to deal with this email is ignore it
Cheers
M
IT sec Officer

·
Registered
SLK32 AMG
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But its such FUN!!!
Making them waste their time ,poastage,phone calls......I figure i'm saving some poor person from being scammed while Ive got them on line.
Adrian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts