Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
The Discount is what is stated. As I Worked for MB its for The Employees Family ONLY..NO Friends.....Do Your Home work and get your best deal / shop you can still get a great deal (IF) You try

·
Registered
2005 w203, 2013 Town & Country
2,180 Posts
It is pretty hard - Not even people that work at DCX can hand out their discounts for a Mercedes...I have a bunch of buddies designing Chrysler products - and they tried helping me with a discount on my w203 - but MBUSA said no - and I could not use them. I could have used it on any Chrsyler product, but not a Mercedes...
Jake

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Just Used the MB Discount to buy my son a 2007 CLK got 12.5% of MSRP
The discount will NOT work on AMG cars

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I would love to hear how this is being done as well...My friends that are designers for Daimler-Chrysler could not help me...they or their spouse were the only one allowed to use the PIN for a Mercedes-Benz.

Interesting...
Jake

·
Registered
45 Posts
My brother worked for Chrysler, got me a control #, and I got the 12.25% off. They did confirm his employment, called MBUSA etc, but they did give the discount.

He has also given our dad 2 control numbers, and he had no problem either time.

The discount has always been 12.25%, though...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
That is pretty amazing...my dealer tried for three days and I even talked with Maryland MBUSA...and received no dice...

Good work!
Jake

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I really would love to have more information on how people are receiving a Mercedes-Benz discount if they directly do not work for Mercedes.

We are picking up a new Dodge Nitro this Saturday - we were allowed to use a Daimler-Chrysler PIN for the deal...but here is the letter from them...well the real letter did not have all the X's...
Jake

Chrysler Group Employee Choice Control Number

Control Number: XXXXXXXX
DaimlerChrysler Employee/Retiree: XXXX XXXXXX

Buyer Name: XXXXX XXXXXXX
Buyer Address: X XXX XXXX RD.,XXXXXXX XXXX,NY-XXXXX

Your Control Number is valid for the purchase or lease of one vehicle. Buyer Instructions: . Contact a local U.S. Chrysler, Jeep (Jeep is a registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler) or Dodge dealership to verify
its participation in DaimlerChrysler Employee Advantage - Chrysler Group . Take your Control Number to a participating U.S. Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge
dealership
. Tell the dealer you want to take advantage of the DaimlerChrysler Employee
Advantage - Chrysler Group Program price
. Receive approximately 4-5% below factory invoice when you purchase or lease
a select new Chrysler, Jeep or Dodge vehicle
. Your savings may also include consumer rebates available at the time of
sale.

Please Note: The following models are not eligible under the Employee Choice Program. Dodge Sprinter, Dodge Viper, SRT10 Coupe, all SRT8 vehicles and all Mercedes-Benz vehicles.

Sale is subject to the latest version of the rules posted on DealerCONNECT. DaimlerChrysler may, upon written or electronic notice to dealers and eligible companies / employees, cancel, amend or modify this program.

·
Registered
twin turbo daewoo
2 Posts
hey guys...new here...been browsing around for a little while recently but this is my first post.
i'm also pretty interested in this topic.
have been wanting/thinkin about takin the plunge in the near future.
thanks in advance!

edit: this will be my first benz purchase so any good advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any idea how long a control number is valid for? I have recieved one and am wondering how soon I have to actually purchase the vehicle. Any thoughts would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
ML350 '06 full option
14 Posts
is that off of the msrp?

I bought my ml for about 11% below msrp just negotiating... but then again, they did call me the following day to buy back the car as it was an "error in stock numbers"

hehe

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
DCX numbers are good for 1 year to the employee...

But I still do not see how it works for a non-employee when it is spelled out that it wil not on the document...

Jake

·
Registered
C32
20 Posts
Philips discount?

acucu said:
i sales rep flashed a list of 160 companies that get a discount up to 12.5%

anymore hear of this?
I work at Philips' Medical Systems division and on the internal site, it shows that only Dodge, Chrysler and Jeeps are eligible for the discount. But surprisingly certain Vipers do qualify for the discount...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts