Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Emblems

1422 Views 4 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ghost
Anyone know where I can get "V12" "Carlsson" emblems for my car? Some idiot decide it would be funny to remove it off my car.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
36,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here's a little quote from my friend..."fuck man.. that's the exact same thing that happened last year in my mercedes, i had to buy an emblem again. i just don't know how its possible to pull out a mercedes emblem. THE WHOLE FUCKING THING! i can understand just pulling off the "TOP PART" of the mercedes sign.. but he ripped the WHOLE thing off.. must have been a BIG BIG guy. "<p>"If i caught some guy stealing the embalm off my car, I would fuckign run after him with a crow bar.."

· Registered
1997 S600 - Bentley Turbo R (black/black)
313 Posts
people damaging your mercedes

I been a car broker for almost 10 years and i have never seen a car make like the s class being vandalised.

People say their emblems are gone..other say their mercedes sign is gone....last week some mutha fuc*** keyed my s500 all the way from front to back for no reason. The car was parked in a great neighborhood as well.

i have driven all kinds of cars cadillacs newer ls430...and i drive now a 2001 bmw 740i..and i never got any type of vandalisim. I got an s500 2 weeks ago and the car is already keyed twice.

what pisses me off most beside the cost to repair a big scratch (paint the 3 side panels) is that in virtually all cases, you can never catch the mutha f*** who is doing this.

The idea of hidden inner cameras inside the car has actually crossed my mind. lool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.