Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Outstanding Contributor Always Remembered RI
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else having a problem with this? Last notification was at 5pm and it is now 10 pm and I still see replies on threads I have posted on and even had an email asking me why I had not replied to a tech thread.???? anyone?

I checked my settings and all is OK. But no email notifications.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I have had this problem since day one, I get notifications but then I can check my subscribed threads and there are replies that I wasn't emailed about.

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had this problem since day one, I get notifications but then I can check my subscribed threads and there are replies that I wasn't emailed about.
You should get an email notification on a thread you posted or posted on but will not get an email notification after that, until you view it, so many people may have posted since you received an email notification. However here I am receiving no notification at all:confused:

·
52,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK this one does it for me, good bye.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
You should get an email notification on a thread you posted or posted on but will not get an email notification after that, until you view it, so many people may have posted since you received an email notification. However here I am receiving no notification at all:confused:
I didn't get an email for this one or your last one, sometimes I get them for old threads that I haven't been on for months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts