Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, owner of a 04 CL55 AMG here...I've been having a few problems with my car lately and I was wondering if I should go take it in for a check-up.

I got my tints recently done and after they were finished I realized the both blue and red lights were on, and I was unable to turn them off. The guy told me this was normal on most Benz's after they finish tinting. I watched them the entire time and they treated the car very carefully. What should I do?

Also, my volume will increase and decrease on its own! Even when I am parked, listening to music. Sometimes on the freeway it will do that too.

I still have warranty on this car.

·
Registered
2004 CL500
362 Posts
Hey guys, owner of a 04 CL55 AMG here...I've been having a few problems with my car lately and I was wondering if I should go take it in for a check-up.

I got my tints recently done and after they were finished I realized the both blue and red lights were on, and I was unable to turn them off. The guy told me this was normal on most Benz's after they finish tinting. I watched them the entire time and they treated the car very carefully. What should I do?

Also, my volume will increase and decrease on its own! Even when I am parked, listening to music. Sometimes on the freeway it will do that too.

I still have warranty on this car.
I understand what you're saying about the volume increasing on its own- it does the same thing in my '04 CL500. It has speed sensitive volume- it's supposed to increase at highway speeds, but seems to just do it for no reason sometimes. I'm not sure what your talking about with tints & lights on? Are you talking about having your windows tinted? I don't know what that would have to do with the lights, but I can't figure what else you could be talking about?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts