Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
02 ML 320
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my one touch windows isnt work right. The passenger side will one touch down but wont one touch up.. I have looked at the little bugger and no wires seem to be lose and i cant figure it out. I have search around here but cant seem to find anything about it.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Andrew2004az - 4/15/2006 7:16 PM

So one of my one touch windows isnt work right. The passenger side will one touch down but wont one touch up.. I have looked at the little bugger and no wires seem to be lose and i cant figure it out. I have search around here but cant seem to find anything about it.
It may be simpler than you think, press and hold the up button for 3 seconds after the window has reached the top; the one-touch up function should then work. This is a sort of reset.

Hopefully, it is that simple.

·
Registered
02 ML 320
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
marcelc - 4/14/2006 3:00 PM

Andrew2004az - 4/15/2006 7:16 PM

It may be simpler than you think, press and hold the up button for 3 seconds after the window has reached the top; the one-touch up function should then work. This is a sort of reset.

Hopefully, it is that simple.
Thanks i got it to work now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts