Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2008 C300 is running great. This morning I started driving and in 500 meters, ERB,ABS, and ESP inoperative warning light came on.
Car and brake are both functioning well. Any ideas how to reset warning lights?

·
Coupe/Convertible Forums Moderator
CURRENT: 2011 SL550 FORMER: C300, ML350, CLK550 Cabriolet, C240, ML320, 300TD
24,750 Posts
You have an error condition that has disable the ESP module. This is often a bad sensor (wheel speed, yaw, lateral acceleration, etc.) You need to get codes pulled from the ESP module to know for sure. Note that a generic OBDII scanner won't do this - you need a tool that can read MBZ proprietary systems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You have an error condition that has disable the ESP module. This is often a bad sensor (wheel speed, yaw, lateral acceleration, etc.) You need to get codes pulled from the ESP module to know for sure. Note that a generic OBDII scanner won't do this - you need a tool that can read MBZ proprietary systems.
Hi I have the same problem after cleaning the salt off my carpets and then had it scanned by two different mechanics one tells me it’s my impulse ring and the other one tells me it’s 3 sensor plates under the carpet on drivers side where all run through that metal plate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.