Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 300TDT WAGON , 82 300DT SEDAN, 84 300TDT WAGON(retired),
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody tried those WIS CD on ebay?(Mercedes Benz WIS - TIS Service Repair Workshop Manuals )

·
Registered
1984 300D
5,070 Posts
I would check the seller out here.
Negative/Neutral Feedback received by califvacation

Type over the sellers name that is there and hit the Enter key.
You will see what his/her customers have to say.

I would look for a person with a lot of sales of the item you are buying and 100% feed back.

I would send the seller a messager asking if it is going to work on your Computers specific operating system. And, be sure of their return policy.
Also ask if the seller is sending an actual a CD or DVD set; some are selling material that you have to down load yourself; and burn your on CDs or DVDs.

Example: My Mercedes CD Service Manual set would not work on my new 64 bit Windows 7 operating system. Nothing wrong with the CDs at all as I used them fine on my older Computer.
To get it to work I had to use an experimental Adobe Flash Player and update to Adobe PDF Reader 8 (that came with the new Modem I bought).

Remember that those copies are most likely ripped off so I believe you are gambling buying them.

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
You can download it for free.....just google it....It downloads as a win/rar file about 16 gig...then un-compress it turns it to about 30-odd gig.

·
Registered
81 300TDT WAGON , 82 300DT SEDAN, 84 300TDT WAGON(retired),
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can download it for free.....just google it....It downloads as a win/rar file about 16 gig...then un-compress it turns it to about 30-odd gig.
not able to find, could you pm me the web link for downloading?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts