Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having any experience with rims off ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7956462928&category=43959

They seem ok, they're 19's,and seller seems fine, why wouldnt you buy these, other than wanting original products.

·
Registered
2001 SILVER CLK 430
750 Posts
These aren't even replica's. They are replica's of replica's, lol. The originals are the AMG wheels. Then you have the "replica's" that I bought from tirerack which are ASA ST4's. Then you have these. Too far down the food chain for me to trust. Also, with ebay, you really have no guarantee for return or repair.

I was looking all over ebay at those exact wheels before I got mine and in the end I simply was willing to spend an extra $500 for the piece of mind in buying from a reputable source and getting the real ASA ST4's.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehee yes could very well be replicas of replicas but they still look good i dunno, will have to debate that one, they are shipping from vancouver and i'm in toronto so isnt too bad, at least i wont get charged for customs but we'll see ... are yours high polished? if so then i guess $500 more for more reassurance isnt that bad. I might try it out ebay and see what happens.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The replicas of the replicas add even more weight..I bet the ebay wheels weigh about 10 more pounds per rim than the AMG wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts