Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1983 300SD
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured this one was better suited for you 123 guys. I want to get some Monark nozzles but to my knowledge mercedessource is the only US distributor. They're perpetually sold out. I'm seeing some on ebay. Does anyone know if they're legit?

Or if anyone knows a German distributor that ships to the US that would be my preference. My googling hasn't yielded good results on that.

·
Registered
1983 300SD
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why not Bosch nozzeles. Just took 6 for my W124 of Ebay .
I believe the answer to that becomes quite a long and impassioned thread.

I'd rather get German made than Indian. At minimum to keep as much as possible German just because reasons. I've also read the aftermarket designs from Bozio and Monark are noticeable improvements. Between the two I'd rather get German than Italian.

I tracked down one of the eBay sellers. He's a German distributor. Said I can buy directly from him or do eBay. I'm going to figure out what parts I'd rather get from him and do a larger order.

Some items are ostensibly no longer in production. But for my headliner I found someone in Germany that still makes it. I'm thinking that may be the case with other parts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1989 W124 260E
1,272 Posts
My Bosch injectors came from a well known seller who did say they would need to come right from Germany .They came with genuine Bosch packaging .This is something else to look out for ,,and the packaging must have this genuine Bosh hologram on the package . And if you say these are made in India i see no proof of this .And something you might not be aware of is that most Mercedes parts are now made in China in a round about way .. But even so are made under licence and to Mercedes specs . Most of my parts come right from Germany .And as i live in the UK this service takes just 5 days ..Well as long as we are still part of the EU for how long no one knows .Good luck with your Monark injectors .I Have 6 Bosch up and running ..

·
Registered
'86 W123 200, OM617 non-turbo, bastard 5-speed; '95 W202 C250 Diesel, OM605 non-turbo, 5-spd man
4,151 Posts
The latest old Bosch nozzles are manufactured in India, no matter where they "come from". Still, they are so cheap and easily available compared to the likes of Monark (which I have no experience with; besides, I have my injectors checked every year anyways) that I'm happy to buy Bosch.

·
Registered
1989 W124 260E
1,272 Posts
PlaneCrasy your right about Bosch ..Ans I was mixed up over these nozzles i was thinking they were petrol nozzles not gas .No wonder i could find nothing for Monark petrol injection nozzles .lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts