Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

eBay / CL finds

357K views 2K replies 236 participants last post by  sharples8 
#1 · (Edited)
Found something on eBay / CL worthy of sharing?

Stumbled on some rare part?

This is the perfect thread to share it.

#145 ·
#147 ·
really? these are usually the first things I throw out when I get a car with them! :eclipsee_steering:

#151 ·
toyota leather is very close

when I first got my 94, the drivers side bolster (side panel of top door side) had a big hole ( like 2")...took it to a local upholstery shop, he found a late model toyota leather that matched really well and charged me less than 100 to pull and replace the entire section. He redid the headliner at the same time and I ended up buying a half skin as it was another 50 to assure that as I needed other pieces I'd have it. Think he said that could do an entire seat+! so my total bill was more but still was less than 250 for all of it. Later I wet sanded everything else leather in the car and redyed, which ended up matching everything even closer.... amazed at how well that turned out and has held up...
first place I took it said they wanted your price for a cover, check around bet you can do better

#155 ·
Would look mighty spunky on a 300E !!!
Stand out from the crowd fellas !
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mercedes-benz 500e

Wish mine had cutouots for hella's ! :D

#157 ·
#165 ·
Yeah it definitely has cool factor...but a lot of money for defunct CRT technology. Early James Bond, anyone? I'd be worried about heat dissipation for long viewing....

If you go to the trouble of replacing with LCD, back-up camera and navigation...you've paid all that money for essentially a template.:rolleyes:

Kevin

#168 ·
Horrible Pics

I know nothing about this car, if I was around I would go check it out, (looking for a 400/420) alas I am in the Arctic for a while longer. Please comment, it helps me in my search..:)
1994 Mercedes-Benz E420
Hey, Jack!
I think this is one case where the car will actually look better in person than is depicted in those horrid, noonday sun pics. :wink

I think you should call the seller discuss the condition, and get out your PayPal acct. That way this beauty will be waiting dockside for you upon your return. (And I can buy that gorgeous red piece from you and satisfy my wife!) :devil

Reactions: Trawlercap