Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 2366 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I'd buy that and convert the interior over to black leather and trimmings then use it as my daily driver! :smile
I'm with the BAT guys. I'd use that to haul my 5 boys in. Wayyy cooler than the minivan, and kids are getting tired of the jump seat in the wagon. Price is cuckoo though.

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
dtsdig,
Thought of you, this is a close replacement for your wagon. (no rust...so it would last 2 more years in upstate NY)

1995 Mercedes E320 Wagon
That car is a great buy. Someone will be real happy. I've had 2 offers on my wagon but just can't let it go. A complete multi-functional car that once you own one its hard to replace. The miles wouldn't worry me at all.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
That car is a great buy. Someone will be real happy. I've had 2 offers on my wagon but just can't let it go. A complete multi-functional car that once you own one its hard to replace. The miles wouldn't worry me at all.
No kidding, that wagon is a steal!

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
dtsdig,
Thought of you, this is a close replacement for your wagon. (no rust...so it would last 2 more years in upstate NY)

1995 Mercedes E320 Wagon
I'm fairly certain that I looked at this one a few years ago when I bought my 91 300 TE. It's nice but not perfect. Doesn't look like it was driven much since then. IIRC the harness was replaced but the ETA and head gasket didn't have any record of replacement. For the price it's an amazing buy.

·
Registered
728 Posts
dtsdig,

1995 Mercedes E320 Wagon
I'm fairly certain that I looked at this one a few years ago when I bought my 91 300 TE. It's nice but not perfect. Doesn't look like it was driven much since then. IIRC the harness was replaced but the ETA and head gasket didn't have any record of replacement. For the price it's an amazing buy.
That does look like a good deal. I wish I could pick something up right now, but I'm just not in a good place to. Paying for my daughter's college tuition out of pocket takes a toll on everything else.
Hopefully in a year or so, there will still be some ok examples out there.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Just finished paying for my daughters 5 years, in getting her masters in occupational therapy from Jefferson in Philly.

I know your pain and joy at the same time. Getting your kid out of school debt free, is better than a car.

Did I really just say that?

That does look like a good deal. I wish I could pick something up right now, but I'm just not in a good place to. Paying for my daughter's college tuition out of pocket takes a toll on everything else.
Hopefully in a year or so, there will still be some ok examples out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,951 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
"The two previous owners were widows."

Is that supposed to entice me? Sounds like a wagon version of Steven King's Christine in the making
Ha!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
...looks like his wife isnt going to get her way for christmas. as a misogynist, this makes me happy.
As a feminist, I am quite disappointed the car has not liberated her of that lousy husband as it did for the previous owners :D

1041 - 1060 of 2366 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
204 Participants
Jayare
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing