Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
81 - 100 of 2,478 Posts
John Jr. said he would wear that,but one question stormtigers how do you read the time? and also if you don't mind me asking why are you called stormtigers? Ray
are there storms and tigers where you live?:D
are you betting on DE Watch?

John Jr. said he would wear that,but one question stormtigers how do you read the time? and also if you don't mind me asking why are you called stormtigers? Ray
are there storms and tigers where you live?:D
are you betting on DE Watch?
Oh come on you've seen those modern watches that have no indicators and leave it up to your intelligence to determine where they approximately are !

Okay wondered when someone would ask about my nickname.
Melbourne STORM - Australian Rugby League Club
Richmond TIGERS - Australian Rules Football Club

Boring huh !

Oh come on you've seen those modern watches that have no indicators and leave it up to your intelligence to determine where they approximately are !

Okay wondered when someone would ask about my nickname.
Melbourne STORM - Australian Rugby League Club
Richmond TIGERS - Australian Rules Football Club

Boring huh !
I'd wager most would have trouble with the name i've chosen. :yelrotflmao:

Yeah just what the hell is a bsmuwk?
more OT, did I read somewhere you're selling your coupe? what gives?
We need to GTG sometime before it's gone, maybe even shake Ron out of hibernation :)

Fish

Yeah just what the hell is a bsmuwk?
more OT, did I read somewhere you're selling your coupe? what gives?
We need to GTG sometime before it's gone, maybe even shake Ron out of hibernation :)

Fish
Yup, coupe is going to be for sale in a few weeks. I'm just bored of it. I've done what I could get out of it and I need a Merc with more doors.

Some sort of Chicago GTG has to be put together soon. Hopefully when this snow melts.

Ding Ding Ding!

ACKKKKKK $2300 !!!!!! Woud be too scared to drive it anywhere !
The Volkswagen/Audi crowds have driven up the prices considerably. Except instead of protecting the wheel with any sort of meaty tire they stretch a 215 on a 10" wheel. Talk about walking on thin ice.

and Kevin,

Of course it is, I'm still a teenager..... I think. :D :D Nearly 20 is still being a teenager I'd hope. lol

....snip......

and Kevin,

Of course it is, I'm still a teenager..... I think. :D :D Nearly 20 is still being a teenager I'd hope. lol
Yes, I know you're a young'in...but us old crumudgeonly types like to play as well. Look at the fun I have with stormtigers/aka Tight-Ass.:D:p

Kevin

And you won it for 99 pence UK ???? Sheeeeeezzzzz Can't go wrong !

81 - 100 of 2,478 Posts