Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
41 - 60 of 2,478 Posts
why does everyone sell their headlights and taillights in separate auctions? if you have a pair why wouldn't you sell them as a pair? What a pain in my butt, and if anything only means more listing fees and twice as many things to ship for the seller..

okay, sorry for the rant! :surrender:

THIS seems like a good deal, ironic for me to post it after the rant, but $40? c'mon, someone needs this :D
Mercedes Benz W124 E320 E300 E420 Bosch Headlight Headlamp 1994-95 | eBay

I'm pretty sure those amber fogs can be replicated by removing the lenses and painting the reflectors with a yellow anodized paint.
You don't even have to remove them. Mask them off properly and spray away: Dupli-Color :: Metalcast

Original French pieces are an absolute waste of dime when you can do this. No light output lost, I've had it on my coupe for 2 years now. Finish is exactly the same as the day I've sprayed.

Well, member Paul (pwogaman) fixed me up with a cargo cover!:D:D:thumbsup: I just have to install the beast later in the Spring. As far as the dog screen, that just encourages pets to make that a messy no-man's land. I just put towels down in the front, passenger seat and let my dogie sit there....dealing with the nose prints on the glass later.:rolleyes:

My dad had a Range Rover that he allowed two Dalmatians to run free in. Open any door, and you were greeted by a cloud of hair. That's the extreme with short haired dogs that shed continually. After that, had had a 4matic wagon (second gen) with the same dogs. I never got to see how bad that rig got.:rolleyes:

Kevin

Well, member Paul (pwogaman) fixed me up with a cargo cover!:D:D:thumbsup: I just have to install the beast later in the Spring. As far as the dog screen, that just encourages pets to make that a messy no-man's land. I just put towels down in the front, passenger seat and let my dogie sit there....dealing with the nose prints on the glass later.:rolleyes:

My dad had a Range Rover that he allowed two Dalmatians to run free in. Open any door, and you were greeted by a cloud of hair. That's the extreme with short haired dogs that shed continually. After that, had had a 4matic wagon (second gen) with the same dogs. I never got to see how bad that rig got.:rolleyes:

Kevin
Kevin ! - There is no way - I repeat - no way you are bringing "poochie" along whilst we fight crime in Forum City.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design

The Buttmobile is no place for a dog !

Kevin ! - There is no way - I repeat - no way you are bringing "poochie" along whilst we fight crime in Forum City.
View attachment 415354
The Buttmobile is no place for a dog !
I know, I know! I can't get a cape to fit her and she shows no real super power skills....other than attitude.:D:p

Kevin

RARE 15inch AMG Monoblocks (Europe sale)

RARE 15inch AMG Monoblocks (Europe sale)
Ad speaks for itself:

Absolute rarity!
4 Genuine AMG alloy wheels for all W201/190er with ABE original from 1988.
Rims are refurbished and in perfect condition. They were also sealed nano.
15 inch &J from 1988 ET 35

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Auto part Automotive wheel system

4 Original AMG Alufelgen 15" Mercedes W201/190 mit ABE !! ABSOLUTE RARITÄT !!! | eBay

If they were local I could almost be tempted to go back to 15's ! :eek:

24k GOLD PLATED MERCEDES BONNET STAR

For the MB Owner who has next to nothing but wants everything.
Be worried about it being stolen even though it's only gilded.

Brass Symbol Metal

Mercedes Benz Stern AMG VERGOLDET GOLD 24K W124,W210 | eBay

41 - 60 of 2,478 Posts