Registered
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Why?

I'd love to get this .......but my wife will kill me:crybaby2:
very Euro look
Mercedes Safety Hazard Triangle w116 w123 w126 w124 w201 123 126 124 201 116 | eBay
Why would your wife kill you for buying a warning triangle? I could understand her feelings if you were buying uplifting films or magazines featuring attractive younger women (and men?), but a warning triangle?

My advice would be to buy it anyway and then fit it into its proper home in the boot (trunk) lid and then when she sees it she'll say what a major contribution it is to road safety.

There, solved.

RayH

·
Premium Member
10,076 Posts
Why would your wife kill you for buying a warning triangle? I could understand her feelings if you were buying uplifting films or magazines featuring attractive younger women (and men?), but a warning triangle?

My advice would be to buy it anyway and then fit it into its proper home in the boot (trunk) lid and then when she sees it she'll say what a major contribution it is to road safety.

There, solved.

RayH
Ahhh yes, the 'better to ask forgiveness, then permission' theory. How many women does that actually work on?? Just curious....

Kevin

·
Premium Member
10,076 Posts
Whoa..DUDE...did you photo shop that or what?? Thanks and a big 'hmmmmmm' on the look. That's my car/color too....!

Damn, that would sure make my wagon 'different' and in a good way, methinks.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
10,076 Posts
Wait a minute...I've got the factory, alloy US wheels. You need the Canadian/Euro steel wheels for these to work, right?

Kevin

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Wait a minute...I've got the factory, alloy US wheels. You need the Canadian/Euro steel wheels for these to work, right?

Kevin
Yes, sadly... though I've seen 124 steelies for sale for dirt cheap before, should have picked some up but without the caps they are butt ugly :rolleyes:

This euro rarity seems like it would be a killer project, though not a w124...
Mercedes Benz 380 SE 1980 4Door
"Green color inside and outside", ha!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Beautiful! Classic! I have no steel wheels, but these would look fantastic on a stock looking 124!
RHW - I want your white CAB - give it to me....... NOW !

DAMN IT ELBEIK - that Jedi mind trick didn't work..... DOUBLE DAMN !

That is a beauty no doubt my friend - I have not sat to look at it before.

Any more pictures online ?

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
RHW - I want your white CAB - give it to me....... NOW !
---------
You are in luck, turns out I am willing to give it to you for free!
Give me a call at 555-000-5555 and we can make arrangements! Deal must be concluded by noon est on 12-11-11, but you are good to go!
----------------------------------
BTW, I sincerely love those "hubcaps" on that wagon. Focusses attention on the lines of the car. When I first joined here, that was my perception of the wild looking wheels on a Benz, that has changed with the right wheels but how can anyone not appreciate that "clean" look? :)

·
Premium Member
10,076 Posts
"BTW, I sincerely love those "hubcaps" on that wagon. Focusses attention on the lines of the car. When I first joined here, that was my perception of the wild looking wheels on a Benz, that has changed with the right wheels but how can anyone not appreciate that "clean" look? "

It is indeed, a beautiful, clean look! However, I'm not willing to buy/find the steelies to go with them.:(

Kevin

21 - 40 of 2366 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
204 Participants
Jayare
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing