Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2041 - 2060 of 2366 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Crystal Green Metallic huh?

I would have said Erbrechen grün, but I guess the paint codes dont lie. ;)

Agreed for that price its a bit rough and that color...

·
Premium Member
5,787 Posts
That color definitely doesn't do any favors for that car... Guess it's an import since it has headlight adjustment and manual HVAC controls.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Got to admit I quite like the colour; I used to have an Audi Quattro in green like that (back in the 1980s).
The roll top box in the centre console looks aftermarket
It's definitely an import - but it's not the worst I've seen. A few years back I drove past a used car lot, here in Richmond, which was selling a Cab which had been painted lilac - I kid you not ! I did a double take and a U turn, just to check it out. The car, a 1990 or 91 had been chopped and converted by an aftermarket shop and the paint job was an Earl Scheib $100 special - I wish I'd taken some pictures.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Euro Cabriolet

I agree- wrong wheels and impact strips should be painted cladding color.

Also, it has manual seats. One of the knobs is missing from the manual climate controls (noted above). USA delivery 1994 cars did not have a fader in the console I believe.

The color of the wood of the console box is much lighter compared to the dark burl wood everywhere else. Really bad fading or it came from another car, like the wheels.

My two USA delivery cars state "Premium Unleaded Fuel Only" directly under the fuel gauge, but this car has "Premium Unleaded Gasoline Only" down at the very bottom of the three gauges and in a larger font.

This car is about 10 miles from my house! After Baltimore gets through this snow storm, I might try to have a look at it next weekend. I'm really curious if the seller will reveal it is a euro/gray market car, or brought down from Canada:)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
1994 Mercedes E320 Wagon - $600 (annapolis)
Great body, running vehicle. odometer: 254k, Has idle issue due to engine harness needing replacement. This was a known problem(engine harness) with these cars in the 90's according to dealer. Interior Perfect, no rust, good for parts or fix and drive. First come first served. Would recommend towing. $600 firm.
https://annapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6036374244.html

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
1994 Mercedes E320 Wagon - $600 (annapolis)
Great body, running vehicle. odometer: 254k, Has idle issue due to engine harness needing replacement. This was a known problem(engine harness) with these cars in the 90's according to dealer. Interior Perfect, no rust, good for parts or fix and drive. First come first served. Would recommend towing. $600 firm.
https://annapolis.craigslist.org/cto/6036374244.html

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
If only it was leather I would be all over that $600 E320 Wagon.

·
Registered
272 Posts
$850 400E spotted in Petaluma, CA

Saw this while out on a bike ride this afternoon. Looks pretty clean, other than the boogered rear corner.

171k miles, grey leather, no mention of running condition. I did a search on Craigslist for the car, but didn't find any info.

I almost wish that I needed (and had space for) a parts car. If anyone wants me to take it for a spin, just let me know.

Attachments

2041 - 2060 of 2366 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
204 Participants
Jayare
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing