Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2021 - 2040 of 2366 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
but if you wait, you'll get $5 back from your $8000! Irwin, such a deal!

·
Registered
80 Posts
That 1995 E320 coupe is quite a rare car. Only 307 were sold in the USA - lowest number by far for any years of the 124 coupe in USA. (The most was the introductory year - 1988 - at 2,734.)

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
92 300TE Wagon PNW car

I have been commissioned to market a really nice 92 300TE wagon. Black (040) with black leather (not MB tex) and 114k original miles. Dealer serviced from new and was purchased new from Seattle MB dealer (window sticker included). Car will be completely serviced with all fluids, filters etc. front to back and complete safety check by local MB indie shop. Interior will be refreshed and paint will receive my 3 stage paint correction process. Car will be stunning when finished. New headlight doors and factory floor mats. This is the last of the M103 engine series and is "NOT" 4matic. I will post links to my ad when the car is ready for market. Currently has the grey cladding and bumpers, not sure if I am going to have those painted the same as the car or leave as original. All black would look sharp. Mike

·
Registered
8,089 Posts
isnt it amazing how the market works !
some people dont know the market for these cars.
the value is truly in the eyes of the beholder

·
Registered
1,819 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
E320 coupe #2

That 1995 E320 coupe is quite a rare car. Only 307 were sold in the USA - lowest number by far for any years of the 124 coupe in USA. (The most was the introductory year - 1988 - at 2,734.)
Another E320 coupe with over 200k miles in the Houston area. This '94 joining the '95 that's still listed... go figure... https://houston.craigslist.org/cto/6030433278.html

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think the coupes and the cabs are poised for significant appreciation in the years to come. The only downfall with the coupes is no V8.

·
Registered
80 Posts
"The only downfall with the coupes is no V8."

No V-8 needed; it's got a buttery smooth inline six that perfectly fits the discreet character of a C124.

2021 - 2040 of 2366 Posts
About this Discussion
2.4K Replies
204 Participants
Jayare
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing